Have a passion for paper crafting and Stampin’ Up!? How would you like to receive a discount on your purchases? Earn money sharing Stampin’ Up! with your friends and family?
For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin’ Up! can purchase the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value.)
Sign up before June 30, 2014
- As a demonstrator, you can get a discount on new products like Blendabilities and Project Life, and you’ll be able to get in on the preorder for the brand new holiday catalog (starts August 1st)!
- Receive 30% off of your first order after joining!
- Because you’re a new demonstrator you will receive free convention registration!
- A Free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- But wait, there’s more–you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) if you sign up for the DBWS within your first 21 days.
- All starter kit orders must be finalized by June 30, 2014:
- Online IDA: 11:50 pm (MT)
- Mail Order: June 30, 2014
I became a Demonstrator 19+ years ago because I loved Stampin’ Up products and stampin’ with my friends! I’m so blessed that I’m still able to do what I LOVE!
The Stampin’ Up!’s Statement of the Heart is: To love what we do, and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference!
If you choose to sign up, July – Sept will be your FREE quarter in which you are not required to sell or purchase anything. In order to continue as a Stampin Up demonstrator you’ll need to buy or sell $300 in product before Dec. 31st. If you can’t meet your quarterly sales and go into pending status, we can work together to see that you remain active in January or if you decide its just not for you, then you go inactive in January. No questions asked. Although you would have to promise me you’ll continue to stay in touch and enjoy your crafting!
Whether you want to be a Hobby Demonstrator and save on your purchases, or you want to be a Seasonal Demonstrator, selling to friends and family certain times of year, or you want to be a Career Demonstrator…it is totally up to you.
I would love to have you join my Stampin’ Up! family, I have Demonstrators across the US and I would love to answer any questions you may have.
Wishing you a FABULOUS day!
Happy Stampin’ and blessings,